Sunday, December 19, 2010

DPS Beware: The Self Righteous Tank!

Just a rant of mine about tanks who don't want to take constructive criticism.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My thougths on Cataclysm!

Just a few of my thoughts on Cataclysm so far!

Monday, December 6, 2010


Has a catchy tone to it doesn't it? Just wanted to let you three ppl that read and listen to me that I will be making a mad dash for 85 (no server first or anything but) and will be in dispose for a while, im sure I'll have some thought on Cataclysm leveling and what not but I would expect that just like me, you three will probably be playing as well and wouldnt have time to comment on the things that I wont have time to post on!

ENJOY! Its finally here.....

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Greetings and Salutations

I wanted to give a hearty hello as occasionally I will be posting.  My main is a Holy Paladin, OS Retribution; for when I feel like beating on things.  I have played my pally since BC and she has been my main for almost that whole time. I love PvE, like PvP(this adoration is growing with the new changes), and have a distaste for brusselsprouts.  I will be publishing a couple of audio posts in the near future. 

I am so excited for Cata and what is to come, love the face lift that WoW has received.
Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pass along for Cataclysm! **Please read**

Just wanted to share this post with you, on "What wrath players need to know, to not suck in Cataclysm.".

Please read it. It could very well be the difference between being a good player and a bad player.
Wrath has made us lazy and complacent, get off your duff and make your Cataclysm experience a good one.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Current state of PvP... Audio.

Feel free to also download the file HERE.

Questions or comments please feel free to post below and thanks for the listen!


Current state of PvP...

I think the current state of PvP has its ups and downs. I'm not gonna sit here and QQ about the damage difference between casters and melee, or the fact that it takes a miracle to kill a healer as a single DPS. What I am going to talk about is the fact that PvP is not meant to be easy, no matter the situation, PvP was crap before the patch. Before there were very little advantages to being a healer in a BG and the ones that normally did step into a BG were so bad that most felt they were a hindrance  by taking a spot that a potential DPS could have filled (kill fast, you don't need a healer).

With Patch 4.0 the game changed. Healers are easier to level and much more fun, tanks have been normalized so that they can't just solo a group of 5 players trying to kill them, DPS has been nerfed a bit (aside from casters until cataclysm where it should even out). BG's are taking on the guise of arena. Arena wasn't easy, if you could PvP and could play your class you were good, if you sucked, you lost. This goes the same for BG's now that we are heading into the final days of "WotLK", BG's have been tuned to be the new arena (rated BG's).

So in short, to all of those that complain that casters are so over powered and that healers are unable to be killed and melee DPS dies too fast, just remember this-
Blizzard is building a game to be played for the next few years, not revamping a system that is meant to be used for the next few weeks.
Saturday, November 20, 2010

Audio blogging and you...

Just to give you boys and girls a heads up, this blog will be operated as an audio blog 90% of the time, the other 10% will probably be random post from yours truly!

The idea is to waist as little time in cataclysm blogging as possible and allowing me to still share my rants and perspectives on whatever it is I may be talking about that week.

I hope you guys like the idea as much as I do, seeing as how it will also greatly  reduce the amount of time you may spend reading a post i made and maybe listen to me while doing a random dungeon or farming for professions.